Dave Sharp advises architecture firms on social media, communication and marketing strategy. More.
This week Celeste Bolte from Bowerbird invited me onto the @_parlour Instagram live stream to chat about our current thoughts on social media for architects.
Skip to the 3min mark to get past the dodgy wifi issues.
- Common issues practices face.
- What to do when you have no content?
- Figuring out your audience.
- Building confidence as a marketer.
- What big firms struggle with on Instagram.
- The value of video as a communication channel.
- Increasing social media frequency.
- Using Instagram stories.
- Importance of consistency.
- Curating other people's work.
- Using analytics and insights.
- Tools to make scheduling easier.
- How I use hashtags.
- How to start slow.
- The value of the architecture community.
- The future of Instagram, the death of Facebook and what comes next?
As always, I love your feedback and ideas, so let me know what you think about these topics below!