Dave Sharp advises architecture firms on social media, communication and marketing strategy. More.
Sign up for updates.
Join 4,827 Architects who receive my articles direct to their inboxes.
This week Celeste Bolte from Bowerbird invited me onto the @_parlour Instagram live stream to chat about our current thoughts on social media for architects.
Skip to the 3min mark to get past the dodgy wifi issues.
- Common issues practices face.
- What to do when you have no content?
- Figuring out your audience.
- Building confidence as a marketer.
- What big firms struggle with on Instagram.
- The value of video as a communication channel.
- Increasing social media frequency.
- Using Instagram stories.
- Importance of consistency.
- Curating other people's work.
- Using analytics and insights.
- Tools to make scheduling easier.
- How I use hashtags.
- How to start slow.
- The value of the architecture community.
- The future of Instagram, the death of Facebook and what comes next?
As always, I love your feedback and ideas, so let me know what you think about these topics below!